Provides records from the state of your choice.
Provides records from all states in our database.
Identify your applicants' criminal convictions before you hire. Our criminal background check lets you exercise due diligence and avoid unnecessary risk. With this report, you quickly and inexpensively discover acts of irresponsibility, violence, and fraud which could be critical to the operation and success of your organization. Tap into one of the industry's best national criminal databases. With data from all 50 states, you have easy access to some of the most current and comprehensive data available.
- The Nationwide Criminal Background Report provides records from all states in our database, which is the smart report choice if you know the candidate has lived in several states in the past.
- The Statewide Criminal Background Report will only provide records from the state of your choice. The state criminal is a good selection if you know the applicant has primarily only lived in one state.
Many screening companies deliver non-FCRA compliant “instant” criminal data that is never reviewed for accuracy, placing your organization at legal risk. Starpoint protects you by providing FCRA and state statute compliant criminal background reports that are reviewed for accuracy and legal compliance by a dedicated team every time you order. And while we’re dedicated to accuracy, we know you need a quick turn-around time on information. You’ll find reports are delivered to you the same business day of order.
Please note that StarPoint Screening only reports records resulting in conviction.
Due to state FCRA reporting provisions and state regulation statutes, we are limited to reporting only 7 years of criminal history in California, Colorado, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, Texas, and Washington.
StarPoint’s Background Checks can include these details:
State Background Check - $8.95 | National Background Check - $14.95
- Offender name
- Date of birth
- State the offense occurred
- Hair and eye color
- Height and weight
- Details about each offense
- Case number
- Offense date
- Offense severity
- Court decision
- Sentencing information
- Plus many supplemental fields that vary with each jurisdiction
Available information varies by state »