The FMCSA PSP (Pre-Employment Screening Program) is a commercial driver screening tool that contains the last 5 years of crash data and the last 3 years of roadside inspection data, including serious safety violations, from the FMCSA MCMIS system for an individual driver.
Motor carriers may request PSP records solely for the purpose of conducting pre-employment screening and only with the operator-applicant's written consent.
PSP Records are available for $20.00 per report.
Please note StarPoint is licensed to provide PSP data to employers only. We do not sell PSP Reports to individual drivers. Individual drivers who want to access their PSP report can request their record through the FMCSA »
Information returned on each PSP report may include:
- 5 Year Crash History from MCMIS
- Number of Crashes with Fatalities
- Number of Crashes with Injuries
- 3 Year Inspection Activity
- Driver Out-of-Service Inspections
- Driver Out-of-Service Rate
- Vehicle Out-of-Service Inspections
- Vehicle Out-of-Service Rate
- Hazmat Out-of-Service Inspections
- Hazmat Out-of-Service Rate
- Violation Summary
- And more